We are halfway through November (re: Christmas is just a few weeks away). This means we need to start gift planning and sorting out our own wish list. It’s a difficult task but don’t panic just yet. Here are some ideas to help you get through this grueling task. LOL
1. Scratch Off Map for your travel junkie friend. I’m sure you have one.
2. Twinkle Lights for the princess. Or the Pinterest fanatic.
3. A sweatshirt for your sporty man-friend. Get it from ASOS.
4. An espresso machine for the coffee aficionado.
5. Or that someone who likes tea better. They come in a cute box too.
6. An ebook reader for the techie bookworm.
7. For the dapper guy who has impeccable taste in everything. Or someone who has none. Like zero. This MIGHT help. LOL.
8. For the pet lover because there’s always room for more cuteness.
9. The chef wannabe who desperately needs Gordon’s help.
10. Or be lazy and gift them with online vouchers. It’s the thought that counts, right?
Happy gift hunting!