The all-white kicks can be the starting point from which you can build your looks. It is very versatile that it has become a staple—a wardrobe must! Wear it with jeans, shorts or even a suit any day of the year (yes, including winter). Also, I like how it softens a blazer look, making it more young and approachable.
To help you find the perfect pair, scroll down to see some of the best white sneakers you can get online (or in the mall if that’s how you roll, grandpa).
The king of them all—the Achilles Low has a minimalist, logo-free design (read: bullshit free) and looks very luxe. It’s the grown-up man’s sneakers. (Can someone gift me a pair this Christmas? I’m size 40, thanks!)
Common Projects Original Achilles Low. Get it from SSENSE.
Maison Martin Margiela
It’s not entirely white but if you’re into army trainers then this is for you. It is very chic in a retro kind of way.
Maison Martin Margiela Replica Sneakers. Get it from SSENSE.
Cuffed jeans and high top Chucks. ‘Nuff said.
Or you can opt for the low-cut version if that’s more your style.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Sneakers. Get it from Amazon.
Get this if leather or canvas is not your thing and if you want something that looks more sporty.
Adidas Originals NMD R1 Primeknit Sneakers. Get it from Stylebop.
Another no-nonsense pair. Very straightforward and I like the contrast of the white leather against the thick gum sole.
Acne Studios White Adrian Sneakers. Get it from SSENSE.
Again, an option that is not “all-white”. The bold color stripe lifts up this shoe to the next level. Get it in your favorite color.
Valentino Garavani Open Sneakers. Get it from SSENSE.
Oh, and to those who have some degree of self-control left in them (please ignore if you don’t), it’s Black Friday in a few days so you know what that means. 😉
We are halfway through November (re: Christmas is just a few weeks away). This means we need to start gift planning and sorting out our own wish list. It’s a difficult task but don’t panic just yet. Here are some ideas to help you get through this grueling task. LOL
1. Scratch Off Map for your travel junkie friend. I’m sure you have one.
2. Twinkle Lights for the princess. Or the Pinterest fanatic.
3. A sweatshirt for your sporty man-friend. Get it from ASOS.
4. An espresso machine for the coffee aficionado.
5. Or that someone who likes tea better. They come in a cute box too.
6. An ebook reader for the techie bookworm.
7. For the dapper guy who has impeccable taste in everything. Or someone who has none. Like zero. This MIGHT help. LOL.
8. For the pet lover because there’s always room for more cuteness.
9. The chef wannabe who desperately needs Gordon’s help.
10. Or be lazy and gift them with online vouchers. It’s the thought that counts, right?
Happy gift hunting!